Introducing IBM Kenexa Assessment from Tap'd Solutions
At Tap'd Solutions, we know that choosing the right person for the right job is crucial to the success of your organisation. Not only at the hiring stage, but also through their career, making sure you enable the right development for the right people to ensure both business and personal acheivement. Tap'd are proud to be a certified IBM Business Partner for their suite of assessment solutions.
IBM Kenexa have an expansive portfolio of tailor-made and ready-to-use assessments used for recruitment, onboarding and development of talent. Organisations can use these assessments to assess traits, skills and fit for individuals, managers and leaders for both pre and post-hire needs. These assessments are based on behavioural science insight to measure the capacity, capability and culture fit of each individual. Read more and watch the videos below so see how Tap'd and IBM Assessment could transform your business.
Recruitment of Talent
- Reduce recruiting costs and time to hire
- Gain a more accurate picture of candidate abilities, preferences, skills and behaviours for the role
- Concentrate interviewing efforts on high-potential candidates
- Gain organisational performance by increasing quality of hire
- Assess for cultural fit to drive engagement and retention from day 1
- Improve company profitability and overall business performance
Onboarding of Talent
- Accelerate onboarding by understanding what motivates new hires and what their learning style preferences are
- Enhance self-awareness and confidence for success
- Align employees personal motivations with organisational objective
- Identify learning preferences necessary for successful training
- Ensure development of coalitions and relationships across the organisation
Development of Talent
- Identify the critical talent needed to increase business performance
- Identify and develop potential leaders
- Optimise individual and team performance for current and future needs
Predicting who will be your ideal candidate or who will be your next great executive can be a lot less challenging. IBM assessment tests help identify critical talent that you need to develop. It allows you to make data-based hiring decisions – removing the gut decisions from workforce planning.
As an example of the power of IBM Assessment, using Assessment to develop our Sales and Customer Service teams is a direct way to impact positively on your company's bottom line.
Read the corresponding blog article HERE or click on these two infographics to find out more on how other organisations have already benefited by IBM's Assessment solutions:
IBM Assessment Case Study videos:
Watch these 4 case study videos and discover the wide range of subjects and uses for IBM Assessments, making them the leading Assessment provider with over 25 years experience: