Transforming HR into a Strategic Data-Driven Function
Wednesday 11th October 2017
8:30 am - 12.30 pm | London
We are delighted to announce the date of our third Tap’d Solutions Forum for 2017, which will be held on Wednesday 11th October in London.
The Forum will focus on the subject of Transforming HR into a Strategic Data-Driven Function.
Through guest speakers and an open forum, you’ll hear about:
- Clarity around the key challenges facing HR in 2017 and 2018
- How the big challenges we face in HR can be understood better through your people and business data
- How the Future of HR is challenging the way we view our function
- Understanding the changes to the skills of the HR team to make this transformation
- Examples of where HR teams are already grasping this opportunity to engage business leaders
As before, we will have a series of focused guest speakers (which will be announced shortly) who will give us great insight and context before holding an open session to learn from each other to get some tangible output.
The event will be hosted in South Bank, London - detail below. Places are definitely limited so please register your interest today using the form below.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Anthony Ryland - MD, Tap'd Solutions
The full speaker list will be announced shortly.
IBM United Kingdom Limited
76/78 Upper Ground
London SE1 9PZ
Telephone: 020 7202 3000
Who should attend?
This event is suitable for:
- Business Leaders
- HR Directors
- Heads of Engagement
- Heads of Talent
- Heads of Organisational Development
- Heads of Learning & Development