Our Learning Content Management System (LCMS), powered by IBM Kenexa, enables you to develop and optimise content to achieve your required blend of learning for your organisation. The LCMS sits behind your LMS and optimises your time to produce different formats of learning. And the more you use it, the more effective it becomes, saving you time in the design stage to get to implementation and results quicker.
- A Learning Content Management System (LCMS) that enables organisations to develop and optimise content to help meet business objectives and goals.
- This LCMS helps you adapt and respond to change more quickly with a fiscally responsible approach to content management while spurring innovation within your organisation.
- A system that allows you to reuse content quickly and easily from one learning intervention to another, accelerating cost savings the more you use the LCMS for all your learning needs through various media.
- The ability to use the same content for multiple brands within your organisation. With a few clicks a whole learning intervention can be completely rebranded. Ideal for induction or legal training activities in larger organisations.
- Simple and fast reviewing capability. Easily get stakeholders to review certain sections of learning and comment electronically without having to be physically present.
IBM Kenexa's LCMS Premier on Cloud provides organisations with:
- An agile response to meeting business needs - supporting a single source content management strategy that also provides personalization, prescriptive learning, performance support, video learning, social collaboration, as well as support for any screen size or output.
- A fiscally responsible content management solution - providing consistent performance, reusable content and opportunities for development with other learning systems.
- An innovative learning and development platform - helping organisations meet market demands and business goals with new innovative product offerings and services.
Watch LCMS in action